Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Daisies Blog Hop (April)

Hey ladies, it's been a while. I hope everyone is ready for Reserrection Sunday (Easter). It's not only Easter weekend at my house it's my Baby girl Bailey's Birthday weekend. She will be 3 on Sunday. One of my Daisie layouts this month is about her being one year older, and it only being one year later. I am reflecting on how she has changed.
Here is my kit this month


and a layout
this is my neighbors son Jacob, he's such a cutie pie.


Here is the challenge this month
Pick one of the DT from Scrapbook Dasies that participated in this hop, and lift her
You use the gallery here, or your personal blogs to search for a layout of your choice. You must upload the completed lift along with a picture or a link to the person/layout that they lift onto the FACEBOOK page.

I lifted DT member Seppa. I love her style and thought this layout was just gorgeous. I love the design and the awesome detail.
Here is her original


here is my take

Now it's time to hop on over to Seppa's blog to be wowed even more by her work. See you soon!

12 comments:

  1. Oh Taj...thank you so much! I love what you did and your layouts are perfect as usual. I love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see ya today! and yup, time is passing...baby girl is still your baby though! Hope to see some pics of cutie's celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Such pretty colors for a pretty little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl...I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lifting that layout with all the random letters and numbers! BRILLIANT! your daughter is flippin' ADORABLE!!!!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Layouts! Love the lift and what you did with this months kit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used all the randome letters and numbers!! I am so going to do that with all my left over alphas :)
    Great lift of Seppas layout!!! Your daughter is so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO's, Taj! Loving the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts! I'm going to lift your idea of using up letters for a background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fantastic, my friend! I love the layout you chose of Seppa's and I love your take on it just as much. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the title and embellishments on the journaling card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Taj, what an amazing page, all those pretty details for your lovely little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - stunning! I just love the clean lines with all of the details!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails