Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's been awhile



Good Afternoon Crafty ladies, it's been a while since I've blogged. I promise I have been actually doing something. I have so much on my blog that needs to be updated and changed. I just need to find the time to sit and do it.
But with all the time that has been running from me lately. I did find the time to create a few layouts for the gals over at ColorCreations. I am honored to play along with there sketch and Guest Design for this week. Here is the sketch


and my take

6 comments:

  1. Well hello there!! I hope you and your family are doing well!! I love your page!! So soft and pretty!! I love the embellie cluster!! (Darn computer.. trying it again...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I'm happy to know you've been creating :) Hope all is very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taj, good to see your "at work" again! nice layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, as always!! We need to get together again soon! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Taj! Glad all is well, this layout is beautiful of course. I hope all is well, busy can be such a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful layout, I love the soft colors!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails