Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Quick and Fun

It's been a while since I have scrapped my baby boy. Who isn't much of a baby anymore. A girl came to my door the other day and ask if he could come out. I let him go out and he came back in about twenty minutes later. He says "she goes to my school", "we finally had a chance to just sit and talk".

WHAT??

What does he know about sitting and talking? Ladies, what do you do? Here's my layout...

I've got alot to share this week, so please do come back and let me know what you think. This was created using the April Studio Calico kit, Shimmerz Spritz in Licorice, and my trusty stash :)







Here's a sneak peek of tomorrows post...


See you soon!! Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that layout chickie!! So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are kids? hehe

    Love your layout too - such a fun design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny story ... kids haha. I so love this LO, the bright colours are gorgeous!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails