Thursday, August 5, 2010
Shimmerz Education Team Call
Do you want to be part of one of the hottest design teams around? Do you love gorgeous shimmery paints and sprays, enjoying making videos and love teaching?
The Shimmerz Education Team is currently accepting applications for 3 new Designers.
Interested individuals should submit the following information to both Stacey at ShimmerzCall@live.com and Bethany at BethanyKartchner@gmail.com with subject heading “Education Team Call”:
1. Full Name
2. Contact information (address, phone, email)
3. List of current design teams and link to your resume.
4. List of your publications.
5. Link to your online gallery.
6. Link to your blog.
7. Three (3) projects (layouts, cards and/or altered items) representing your best design work. Jpeg files should be no larger than 500kb.) ***
8. A link to a video no more than 4 minutes long. Please do not send the video in your email. (We can only accept links.) Your video should contain a short product demonstration. The product does not need to be Shimmerz. However, it must be a paintable or sprayable product like acrylic paint, watercolors, spray paint, mists, etc. You should also include a brief statement in your video telling us why you want to be on the Shimmerz Education team and how you will be an asset to our company.
1. Ed team members are expected to promote Shimmerz products on their blogs, messageboards and on Facebook.
2. Post a new video every 6 weeks on the Shimmerz Vlog.
3. Participate in special product releases/promotions as necessary.
1. Shimmerz product to complete your projects (along with extra just for fun!)
2. Discounts on product for classes.
3. Product publication compensation.
4. Promotion on the Shimmez Blog and Vlog.
Submission deadline is September 17th, 2010, 11:59pm MST. We will send you an email confirmation within 72 hours of receiving your application. Our new design team members will be announced on our blog on September 30, 2010 and positions will start in October 2010 and will run for 6 months.
International applicants are welcome as long as they feel comfortable conversing in English.
If you have any questions, please contact Bethany (the Education Team Coordinator) at BethanyKartchner@gmail.com.
Good luck to everyone! We can't wait to see your videos!