Sunday, July 24, 2011

Join Us

Hey Ladies, as promised I said I would share when things were ready to rock and roll. Well, that time has come. And White Photographique couldn't be more excited and proud to share all of our hard work with you all. After a 16 month journey, God has brought us to this point. A point of trust and continuous growth and blessings.

Please join us in the celebration of the new Facebook Page, and Website.

AUGUST 1ST we will launch our Senior Spokes Model search. If you are a High School Senior or know a Senior in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and want to be a Spokes Model for White Photographique this will be your chance. Spread the word, tell your friends, and family to LIKE our FACEBOOk page and get ready for our Spokes Model search.


Thank you to all you ladies who have been such an encouragement and blessing to me. I love you and thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails