Wednesday, March 16, 2011

AC Guest Designer

Man oh man, there are certain times in a designers life were you feel so honored to do what you do. And when I received the email from Paige over a month ago it was certainly one of those times. I am so excited to be the weekly Guest Designer for American Crafts Studio blog this week. Here are the projects I created with the amazing "Hello Sunshine" spring line.

Peaceful...


Altered frame...


Friend card...


Backyard Play...


I heart you card...


Brilliant Artist...


Thanks American Crafts for affording me this opportunity. I had a wonderful time. If your up to it you can check out the AC Studio blog here. Here is tons of inspiration there to be seen. See you soon!

9 comments:

  1. loving each and everything created....2, no make it 3 snaps...great mix with the kraft and all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! These are all gorgeous my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOnderful projects!!
    I'm totally in love with this line!! And with your style!
    Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your post on the AC blog and I'm so glad I found you! I love your LOs--they are so fun and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so beautiful! I am particularly loving the layouts...all the fantastic colors and details...LOVE the way you did the title in the top layout, very whimsical. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY Taj! I was really excited to see you on the AC blog today! That's fantastic, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! I love everything you create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I catched your post over at AC,, congrats girly!! That is amazing!! Your work as always is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails