Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays Reveal

I am so excited to share my very first Sketchy Thursdays reveal with everyone. The entire team is playing along in this weeks sketch so be sure to stop by and check out the other really talented girls. And please come play along with us.

Here is the sketch, so much fun!



here is my take
I used the new fall line from Bella Blvd. So much fun! And don't you just love the Shimmerz used on the background and flowers, it looks like sugar was painted on top of the flowers, YUM!



Thanks for stopping by and letting me share :)

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout!!!
    I'm so in love with your style!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you on the team, Taj!!! I love the way you layered this page. And the colors!!! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Taj!Love all the eyecandy, the bright colors and all the layers! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unbelievably cute layout! The hand-cut and layering is so amazing! Thanks for sharing Taj!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the little details on your LO. And what a cute pic of your sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goooooooorgeous!!! Love the colors, the paint splashes, mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this page is really wonderful!!!love every single detail!!! the colors and all the layers...gorgeous!!!
    great to be a part of this so talented ST team:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails