Cramfest is Scrapbook Deals 4 U back to school month long challenge. And you don't want to miss it. Here is the very first class/challenge
Welcome back to English this year. We are now in English 102 since you passed 101 last year. Lets hope you do as well this year as last too!
We are going to master the art of poetry in this class. (scrapbook style!)
Here are your project requirements:
1. Pick your Subject
Your layout my only have one (1) picture.
2. Create a Catchy Title-You Title Must Be 3 Words or Less (Mine is Shine) and be very prominent on your page.
3. Have a subtitle, (Mine is My Girl) and make sure the font is smallernoticeably than your your title.
4. Brainstorm-Your journaling must be a list of at least 4 things pertaining to your subject.
5. Write at least 3 stanzas about your subject.
Use at least 3 pattern papers on your layout.
6. Edit your poem before you hand it in.
Use ink on the edges of your papers, photos, OR embellishments. You can use as much as you like, but you must use enough so we can notice it from the gallery picture. I have ink on my flower embellishment, on the big circle, and on the title strip.
My Class- English 102
All layouts for this challenge need to be newly created for this challenge. You need to upload them to the correct gallery folder by Sunday at midnight PST. The gallery can be found here: http://www.scrapbookdeals4u.com/gallery ... ?album=388
Any layouts not in the correct gallery by the due date will not be graded.