Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hey Ladies,

It's been three weeks since I last blogged. I said I was going to be blogging consistently but 3 weeks isn't too bad is it? The good news is I have been scrapping. Not as much as I would like but I have completed 2 pages and finished 2 that I started over a year ago. Yes you read that right... I have about 5 or 6 layouts that I started and never finished. I put the foundation of the layout down; paper, images, but no embellies or detail. I figured finishing these pages could be a great way for me to get back into the groove of creating. I was kinda rusty, trying to find my way back to a layout that felt like me. I created one that I was so unhappy with. I plan to take it apart and redo it. The good thing about that layout is I was able to work out some of those quirks, and kinks.

Over the past few weeks I have been trying to get re-adjusted to everything scrap. You know what's new in the industry, changes that have taken place, what new products to buy, and tools to invest in. What better way to do all of this than to visit Scrappers Boutique. I haven't been there in about 5 months, and I haven't placed any online orders in I don't know when.  It was great to see everyone, and all the fun changes made to the store.

This layout was created Nov. of last year. The photo was taken July of last year. The products are a mesh mash of a left over kit from Scarlet Lime, and a Studio Calico kit. The really sad part is the Scarlet Lime kit is so old I am not sure what year I bought it. I think it's 2010, or early 2011 LOL.
I will chat with you ladies soon, I have some new scrap goodies from My Minds Eye, and Teresa Collins that I picked up and I can't wait to get busy with them.

Well, I am headed to bed. Nighty night!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails