Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Friday!!!

I am headed to a fun crop with scrappy friends Leslie Ashe and Daniela Dobson. I hope you have something fun and scrappy planned for this weekend. If nothing scrappy will happen for you this weekend be sure to enjoy yourself none the less :)

I want to give a big thank you to my wonderful husband and friend Steven White for always going out of his way to treat me like a queen. I had a ball this past weekend. For you ladies that didn't know I turned 29 on Monday (labor day) and I haven't felt this great getting older in years :)






Here are a few projects to share. Happy crafting ladies :)




5 comments:

  1. you look awesome for 29!!! go taj!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!! Hope you have a happy scrappy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GO GURL--MAY YOU FEEL JESUS NEAR EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR---HAVE THE BEST YEAR YOU'VE EVER HAD---LOVE YA MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's always so much to see here, I just love the vibrantly bursting colors here, really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails