Thursday, July 15, 2010

SD4U July Kit Reveal & Challenge sneak

Ok, for you ladies that aren't familiar with SD4U there is a lot that goes on over there. A lot in a good way. I mean first of the month challenges, and mid month challenges. And so many other great, and fun things to participate in and get your mojo going.

Each month there are three different kits available for your scrappy pleasure. I had the opportunity this month to work with GCD's "Homespun Collection". There is still time to get your kits and come play along.





Here is what I did with the kit..

"Express yourself"







"lovely" this is my niece, my oldest sisters gorgeous daughter. She also has a terribly handsome son.









Next, "Made with Love" card



to learn how to make the pretty fabric flower on this card. Please visit Scrapbookdeals4U website in our classes and tutorial section of the forum. Hope to see you there

And last but not least "flippin great courage"





I have a tutorial, and challenge I am hosting at SD4U. I would love to see you ladies over there. Here is the sneak of the layout I did for the challenge. Comb play with us :)



Be sure to check back soon I have some fun awaiting :)
Happy Scrapping ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails