Monday, February 22, 2010

WARNING!!

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! Picture heavy post. I had such a super fun weekend. I received the Noel Mignon March kit which is amazing and worth ever penny. It is by far the best kit I have ever received. I took it with me to my Saturday Crop at Scrapper Boutique with the lovely, and crazy talented Leslie Ashe. Ok, this was my first time meeting Leslie in person. We have talked a few times, emailed, and texted. But she is soooooo much more fun in person (and tons on cyber space). She is my kind of lady, she likes to talk, laugh, scrap, and she isn't camerea shy. Cherie (the owner of Scrappers Boutique ) is in the photo with us. I love this lady she is sooooo sweet and talented herself. If you are in the DFW area and haven't stopped by the store yet, be sure to do it. Oh and get this I even had the chance to talk to the amazingly talented Kimberly Garofolo who is a dear friend of Leslie's. Also Leslie had a chance to talk to a dear friend of mine the awesomely talented Myia Manghum. So we just had ourselves a scrappy getting to know each other session. And I pray we have many many more. Thanks gals for such an awesome weekend!!

Now onto the photos...

Isn't she gorgeous?


Ok, really how cute are we? LOL


Who doesn't love taking me shots? Hahaha!!


A sneak peek of some work done at the Crop stay tuned for the complete reveal :)


















Related Posts with Thumbnails