Thursday, August 26, 2010

ScrapbookDeals4U September Kits/ RAK

Hey ladies, it's almost the month of September and the kids are going back to school. Or some have already gone back to school and fall is slowly approaching. Scrapbook Deals 4 U has 3 amazing kits for all of the above. Back to school featuring BoBunny & We R Memory Keepers, and the oh so popular Echo Park lines "A Walk in the Park", & "Life is Good".

If you can guess which kit I am working with this month you can win a RAK. I will give you a hint as to which kit I will be working with. And here is my hint...



Which of the lines would go best with this photo according to my style :)I said a hint didn't I? LOL~~







The winner will be randomly chosen by the cutie in the picture. Happy Scrappin Ladies!!

9 comments:

  1. My guess in the middle kit with the butterfly? What a little sweetie pie you have! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I already know which kit you are using, so I won't guess. I became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know too, and this is a really fun RAK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's the middle kit because your cutie is so SuperCute and so are all of the flowers, bling, dolies, soft colors and butterfly in that kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess is the middle kit too -- that will look sweet with the pink & brown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My guess is the third kit. Cant wait to see your finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My guess is the 3rd kit too! Love your style!!Becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a doll Taj! My guess is the Echopark kit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Taj! My guess would of be the pretty soft collection in the middle. I think its called Life is good. Oh this collection would go perfect with your daughters picture. The pink in her shirt and the colors of this collection go great,but I could be wrong. U might decide to twist it up since u love trying new things. Looking forward to seeing this layout once u are done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails