Thursday, July 23, 2009

a mini and more

So it's always fun getting goodies in the mail. Especially when they are scrap related. But this wasn't just a goodie box. When I tell you there was just goodness overflowing out of this box. THANK YOU KEANDRA!!!!!!! The children went just as crazy as I did when they found out there was goodies in the box for them too. I am not joking when I say since the box has arrived Jeremiah wears his visor every single day. He wears it to football practice and after practice and everywhere in between. Be sure to take note of the Heidi Swapp letters and all the wonderful thickers. I have already started to use some of the stuff in it. Since there is just entirely to much stuff to show it all to you. I will show you the pile and the highlights. The mini album is for the childrens God mother. I don't do many of them but I had fun with this one.

















4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the visors! And yummy scrap stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how totally blessed you are to have such a beautiful friend--Keandra is such a blessing in my life as well--Enjoy your goodies---remain blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anytime mama! can't wait too see what you kreate! and you say you don't DO minis?!?! yeah, RIGHT!!! you need to NOT do them more often because this RAWKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mini is so cute! I love your new Blog background! Love all your new projects...awesome job!

    XX

    Karla

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails